Setting the font
You can set the font type, size, style, color, and the shading style of the text on the chart.
To set the font on an item:
- Right-click an item, and select Edit Item Properties. The Edit window is shown.
- Select .
- Select a font to use in the Font area.
- Select the style of the font in the Font Style area.
For example, you might want to show the font in bold, or italic.
- Select the size of the font in the Size area.
- Choose the font effects to use in the Effects area.
- Set the font color by selecting a color from the Color list.
- Set the shading style by selecting a shading style from the Shading list.
- Optional: Select Set Default Style to use the current settings as the default for the link or particular entity representation.
- When you are happy with the font that is shown in the Sample box, click OK.