Displaying icon frames
You can add a colored frame around the border of entities that are represented by icons, including the icons on theme lines. If a picture is displayed on the entity instead of an icon, the frame is added to the picture in the same way.
To add an icon frame to your selection:
Right-click an item, and select Edit Item Properties.
The Edit window is shown.
- Select .
- Select Display a Frame. The Preview area contains an example of how the framed icon looks on the chart. The frame that is created is shaded blue with a margin width of two.
- To change the color, select a color from the Color bar.
- To change the width of the frame around the icon, select an option from the Margin bar.
- Optional: Select Set Default Style to use the current settings as the default for the entity representation.
- When you are happy with the icon frame that is shown in
the Preview area, click OKTip: To remove an icon frame from the selected entity, clear the Display a Frame check box and click OK.