Setting display properties
When items are displayed on a chart surface, you can determine which properties to display. This allows you to include key information of interest to your investigation.
To set display properties:
- Right-click an item, and select Edit Item Properties. The Edit window is shown.
- Select .
- Select the options to use when items are shown:
- Select Default to select the default display options.
- Select Clear All to clear the display options.
- Select how the date is shown in the "Displayed Date &
Time" area. You can choose either:
Option Description Description Shows the description of date and time that is entered in the Date & Time page. Formatted Formats how the date and time that is entered in the Date & Time page is shown. Select a format from the list. When the item has a date and time, a preview of how the date and time is shown in the Preview box.
- Optional: Select Wrap Text and set a value to use when you wrap text.
- Optional: Select Set Default Style to use the current settings as the default for the link or particular entity representation.
- Click OK.