Installing i2 Analyze
You can install i2 Analyze by extracting an archive file.
Before you begin
- i2 Analyze V4.4.3 (Archive install) for Windows
- i2 Analyze V4.4.3 (Archive install) for Linux
About this task
i2 Analyze is provided in a .zip archive file for Windows, and a .tar.gz archive file for Linux. To install i2 Analyze, extract the archive file and then accept the license agreement.
Download the i2 Analyze distribution file for your operating system, and extract the contents
into one of the following directories:
- On Windows, C:\i2\i2analyze
- On Linux, /opt/i2/i2analyze
- In a text editor, open the
notices file and the license
file for your language from the
directory.For example, the English license is in the LA_en file.
- Accept the license and copyright
- Open the i2\i2analyze\license_acknowledgment.txt file.
- To accept the license and copyright
notices, change the value of
LIC_AGREEMENT = ACCEPT
- Save and close the file.