Interacting with items in the Activity View
Adding items to the Activity View provides a different view of the information that is present in the chart. Items can be selected, edited, and centered on the chart.
To focus the chart on the selected item, right-click the item and select Center on
- To automatically focus the chart on an item when you select it in the Activity View, from the Options list, select Pan on Selection.
To change the order of items in the Activity View, from
the Sort drop-down list, select one of the following
Option Description Most Active Moves the items with the most activities to the top of the grid. Earliest Moves the items that contain the earliest activities to the top of the grid. Latest Moves the items that contain the latest activities to the top of the grid. Alphabetical Sorts the items in the grid into alphabetical order, based on their labels. Least Active Moves the items with the fewest activities to the top of the grid.Primary items are sorted according to the selected option. Within each primary item, secondary items are also sorted according to the selected option.
- To open and edit the properties of an item, right-click the item and select Edit Item Properties.
- To remove selected rows from the Activity View, select the rows, right-click an item and select Remove Selected Rows.
- To remove the items that are not selected from the Activity View, right-click an item and select Remove Unselected Rows.
- To remove all items, click the Remove All option next to Add Selected Entities at the top of the Activity View window.
- Right-click on any selected row or rows to see the options to Select All Activity, Select Earliest Activity, or Select Latest Activity.
- When you have an activity indicator selected, you can use the right Arrow key to move to the next latest activity or the left Arrow key to move the next earliest activity. Use the Home or End keys to move to the earliest or latest item in the entire view.