Deleting mapping schemes
You can delete mapping schemes only when they are not associated with the current chart, and they are not set as the default mapping scheme.
To delete a mapping scheme:
- From the toolbox, select Mapping Schemes.
- From the Select mapping schemes list, select the mapping scheme that you want to delete.
- Break any associations between the mapping scheme and the current chart.
- Unload the mapping scheme by selecting and loading a different mapping scheme or no mapping scheme. (None).
- From the Select mapping schemes list, reselect
the mapping scheme that you want to delete, and click Delete.Attention: It is possible to delete a mapping scheme that is associated with a chart that is not open (or an open chart that is not current). When you open that chart (or make it current), Analyst's Notebook Connector for Esri displays a message to indicate that it cannot find the associated mapping scheme.