Removing a deployment of i2 Analyze
You might need to reset a deployment of i2 Analyze to its just-installed state. For example, you might complete an example deployment and then want to start creating a production deployment on the same system.
To remove a deployment of i2 Analyze, you must remove the database from the system and then the deployment and data files from disk.
Stop the deployment of i2 Analyze:
- In a single-server or remote database
setup -t stop.
- In a multiple-server topology, see Stopping and starting i2 Analyze.
- In a single-server or remote database topology, run
- If your deployment contains a data
store, drop the database from the
A message is displayed when you run the toolkit task to confirm that you want to complete the action. Enter Y to continue.
setup -t dropDatabases
To ensure that the database is removed correctly, use a database management tool to try and connect to the database.
- Move or delete the deployment and data
directories in every i2 Analyze deployment toolkit
in your environment.By default, the directories are: i2\i2analyze\deploy and i2\i2analyze\data:
- The deployment directories for the components of i2 Analyze, and the data directory for i2 Analyze is specified in the environment.properties file. For more information see environment.properties.
- The data directories for the components of i2 Analyze are specified in the topology.xml file. For more information about this file, see topology.xml.
- Move or delete the toolkit\configuration directory in every i2 Analyze deployment toolkit in your environment.