Release notes - Enterprise Insight Analysis 2.5.1
A high level overview of the release, listing new features, the system requirements and any known issues.
i2 Enterprise Insight Analysis is an open, interoperable, extendable, and scalable solution that enables organizations to turn overwhelming and disparate data into actionable insight and intelligence, in near real time.
i2 Enterprise Insight Analysis helps analysts and investigators develop a comprehensive understanding of the threat landscape to identify vulnerabilities and disrupt threats. The combination of machine-led analytics and human-led analysis capabilities helps to find hidden connections and critical patterns that are buried in internal, external, and open source data.
- Recommendation Engine
- The Recommendation Engine Add On enables analysts and investigators to determine when multiple identities are the same. The add-on offers an automated identity resolution and recommendation engine that proactively alerts analysts when new information is available, and when data points are altered, strengthened, or resolved.
- The Investigate Add On enables investigators to quickly visualize and explore data in a web browser.
- Enterprise Insight Analysis 2.4.1
- Enterprise Insight Analysis 2.4.0
- Enterprise Insight Analysis 2.3.4
- Developer Essentials requires an InternalAPI .jar file even though it should not be a requirement. [DT00097]
- In i2 Notebook, a record property is not shown after adding a record from i2 Connect. [DT00054]
- Unable to connect to iStore SQL Server 2019 on Windows from Linux and getting "Password property exceeds the maximum number of 128 characters DSRA0010E". [DT00067]
- Get Matches and import auto matching fails for user with basic security permissions. [DT00086]
- Clicking the Eye icon in Visual Query results opens a page with no data if Include Context is enabled. [DT00093]
- Visual Query not returning data when using Record Identifier. [DT00095]
|Integrated Product Versions||Release notes|
|i2 Analyst's Notebook Premium 9.4.1||Release notes|
|i2 Analyst's Notebook Connector for Esri 9.4.0||Release notes|
|i2 Analyze 4.4.1||Release notes|
|i2 iBase 9.1.2||Release notes|
|IBM Cognos Analytics (formerly Business Intelligence) 126.96.36.199||Release Notes|
|IBM Cognos Framework Manager 188.8.131.52||Release notes|
|IBM InfoSphere Identity Insight 184.108.40.206||Release notes|
|IBM InfoSphere Information Server 11.7.1||Release notes|
|IBM Db2 Standard 11.5||Release notes|
|Open Liberty 220.127.116.11||Release notes|
Customers who have entitlement can request copies of i2 products.
For more information, see Where can I download the latest i2 products?