Installing Analyst's Notebook from the command line
Analyst's Notebook is installed using a Microsoft Windows Installer. You can use the msi command line options to install Analyst's Notebook components.
Ensure that all Analyst's Notebook prerequisites are installed before you install Analyst's Notebook using the command line. You must uninstall previous versions of i2 Analyst's Notebook when upgrading to version 10.0.0.
Before you begin
- Open a command prompt with administrator privileges.
- Navigate to the location of the Analyst's Notebook msi file.Note: You can also provide the absolute file path to the msi file.
- Enter the command that specifies the components you would like to install in the
Where the i2 Analyst's Notebook specific additional options are:
msiexec /i "i2 Analyst's Notebook 10.msi" <ADDITIONAL OPTIONS>
- INSTALLLEVEL - specify the install level of a feature set. Using this option ensures that you get all options at a level and all the options available at lower levels, ensuring all prerequisite features are present.
- ADDLOCAL - specify specific features to install.
- I2LIC_SERVERS - identifies the location of the license servers.
- I2LIC_BROADCASTS_ENABLED - checks for license servers with available licenses on the network.
- Install Analyst's Notebook silently
msiexec /i "i2 Analyst's Notebook 10.msi" /qn
- Install Analyst's Notebook and the Software Management Console
msiexec /i "i2 Analyst's Notebook 10.msi" INSTALLLEVEL=300
- Install Analyst's Notebook with Esri Mapping
msiexec /i "i2 Analyst's Notebook Premium 10.msi" ADDLOCAL=ThirdParty,i2ANB,EsriMaps /qn