Configuring i2 iBase
Welcome to the i2® iBase administration documentation, where you can find information about how to configure and administer iBase.
To help you to perform administrative tasks you are provided with a number of administrative tools:
- iBase Designer
- iBase Designer is the primary tool for creating and maintaining databases. For more information, see Designing and administering databases.
- Audit Viewer
- You can use the Audit Viewer to view the audit entries for a database. The physical form and location of logs is different for security files, Microsoft Access databases, and SQL Server databases. For more information, see Creating a record of actions for your database.
- Database Replication
- For more information, see Replicating and synchronizing databases.
- Search Indexer
- Search 360 indexes are created and updated using the Search Indexer. For more information, see Setting up Search 360.
- Database Configuration Utility
- You use the Database Configuration utility (iBaseConfig) to manage SQL Server settings held in an iBase connection file (whether a security connection file or a database connection file). For more information, see Managing SQL Server Connection Settings.
- Can be used to schedule import or export jobs at a regular time. For more information, see Scheduling imports and exports.