Batch import or export
If you receive data from other databases, or you prepare data for others, you can set up batch specifications, that can run whenever new data is available. A batch specification is a list of preexisting import or export specifications that can be run with no further intervention required.
To create a batch import specification:
- Select Import Batch or Export Batch. and then either
- Choose the specifications to include in the batch.The specifications are run sequentially in the same order as the list. To change the position of a specification in the Batch list, click the specification and then click the up and down arrows.
- Optional: If you want the batch import or export to continue even if there is a problem with one of the specifications, turn on Continue running .
- Click Save or Save As to save the batch specification. You might be prompted for a category and access control settings.
- Click Run to run the batch specification.