Searching the Information Store
You can find records of interest in the Information Store by searching for terms that they might contain, or by using a structured search to look for data in specific properties. You can also use a structured search to discover relationships.
- Quick Search
- Search for text that appears in the records stored in your Information Store. You can filter the results of a Quick Search after the search completes to help you to find the information you need.
- Visual Query
- Create searches that allow you to find specific structures in the data. You can draw the structure that you are looking for and use conditions to constrain the search.
- When chart entities contain copies of records from the Information Store, you can expand to find connected records, and add items that contain copies of those records to the chart.
- Expand with Conditions
- Instead of copying all the connected records to your chart, you can add conditions to the expand function so that you copy records only of particular types.
- Get Paths
- You can select two entities on your chart and find the paths that connect them.
- Get Matches
- You can find out whether selected records on your chart match with records in the Information Store.