Use the Printer Setup window to select a printer, and set print options.
When selecting a printer, you need to consider:
- The size of paper you want to print on.
- Whether you are printing in color, or black and white.
- Select a printer.Information about the selected printer is displayed:
Option Description Status Whether the printer is ready. Type The make and model of the selected printer. Where The network location of the selected printer. Comment Further information might have been entered about the selected printer, such as whether it is a color printer or can print double-sided.
- Click Properties to manage the options for this printer. The Properties window that is displayed depends on the selected printer.
- Optional: Click Advanced to set advanced printing options.