Installing IBM HTTP Server for i2 Analyze
An i2 Analyze deployment might require a reverse proxy server that routes client requests to the appropriate destination.
The deployment toolkit can automatically configure an IBM® HTTP Server instance to act as a reverse proxy. To support this approach, install IBM HTTP Server as follows:
Install IBM HTTP Server from an archive file in the following location:
- For Windows™: C:\IBM\HTTPServer
- For Linux®: /opt/IBM/HTTPServer
For more information about installing, see Installing IBM HTTP Server.
The Web Server Plug-ins for WebSphere® Application Server are included in the archive installer.
- The bin/ikeyman file and
the bin/gskcmd file use the
Java™ in your
$JAVA_HOMEenvironment variable. After you deploy i2® Analyze, you can set your
$JAVA_HOMEenvironment variable to the directory where the deployment toolkit installs Java.
- Ensure that Microsoft™ Internet Information Server is either inactive or not present on the i2 Analyze server.
- On Linux, the user that you use to run the deployment scripts must have write permissions on the /opt/IBM/HTTPServer/conf/httpd.conf file.
- The bin/ikeyman file and the bin/gskcmd file use the Java™ in your provided