Installing i2 Analyze
You can install i2 Analyze by extracting an archive file.
To install i2 Analyze, you must have the i2 Analyze version 4.3.5 distribution. Choose one of the following distributions to install i2 Analyze from:
- i2 Analyze V4.3.5 (Archive install) for Windows
- i2 Analyze V4.3.5 (Archive install) for Linux
Installing i2 Analyze by extracting an archive file is useful when you are installing and deploying i2 Analyze on multiple servers, or on a server without a graphical user interface.
i2 Analyze is provided in a .zip archive file for Windows, and a .tar.gz archive file for Linux. To install i2 Analyze, extract the archive file and then accept the license agreement.
Download the i2 Analyze distribution file for your operating system, and extract the contents
into one of the following directories:
The following files and directories are present in the IBM\i2analyze directory:
- On Windows, C:\IBM\i2analyze
- On Linux, /opt/IBM/i2analyze
Before you can use i2 Analyze, you must read and accept the license agreement and copyright notices.
- In a text editor, open the
notices file and the license
file for your language from the
directory.For example, the English license is in the LA_en file.
- Accept the license and copyright
- Open the IBM\i2analyze\license_acknowledgment.txt file.
- To accept the license and copyright
notices, change the value of
LIC_AGREEMENT = ACCEPT
- Save and close the file.