Installing the certificate on client workstations
To enable SSL connections to i2® Analyze, the certificate in the key database must be trusted on each client workstation.
The following steps describe how to install and trust the self-signed certificate on a Windows client. To install the certificate on Linux workstations, see the documentation for your operating system.
- Copy the certificate to any folder on the client workstation.
To install the certificate, complete the following steps:
- Double-click the certificate file.
- Click Install Certificate, and then click Next.
- Click Place all certificates in the following store.
- Click Browse, select Trusted Root Certification Authorities, and click OK.
Click Next, and then click Finish.
Note: If the certificate is self-signed, Windows displays a security warning because it cannot verify the self-signed certificate. Click Yes to accept the certificate.