Creating the production environment
To deploy i2 Analyze in production, you use the i2 Analyze configuration that you developed previously. Before you deploy i2 Analyze, update the configuration to reflect any environment changes.
- The toolkit\configuration directory from the test environment
- Liberty user configuration, for example the server.xml file
- Any configuration that you completed in the Information Store database. For example, your merged property values definition views.
- Any certificates and certificate stores that are required
- Install any prerequisite software to
prepare your servers for the production
environment.For the production environment, use the same deployment topology as in your test environment. For more information, see Deployment topologies.
- Copy the toolkit\configuration directory from the test environment to the toolkit directory at the root of the deployment toolkit on the Liberty server in the production environment.
- Update the
values for any configuration settings that are
specific to the
environment.environment.properties, http-server.properties, and topology.xml contain settings that you might need to update. For more information, see Configuration files reference.
- If your deployment uses a proxy server or load balancer to route requests from clients, ensure that it is configured for use with i2 Analyze. Specify the URI that clients use to connect to i2 Analyze.For more information, see Deploying a proxy server for use with i2 Analyze.
- Deploy and start i2 Analyze:
After you deploy i2 Analyze, you can replicate any configuration changes that are not stored in the configuration of i2 Analyze.
- Configure Liberty
security for your environment. To do this, repeat
any changes that you made to the Liberty
configuration in the previous
environment.This might involve copying the user registry file, or updating the server.xml file.
- Complete any
configuration changes in the Information Store
- If you created any rules or schedules to delete records by rule, replicate the rules and schedules in the current environment.
- If you created any merged property values definition views for your ingestion process, replicate the view definitions in the current environment.