Replicate the Information Store in Db2
After you create the Information Store database on the primary database server, initialize HADR and replicate the Information Store database to your standby servers.
To initialize HADR for the Information Store, follow the instructions described in Initializing high availability disaster recovery (HADR).
When you configure the synchronize mode, it is recommended that you use the
SYNCsynchronize mode. For more information about the synchronization modes, see High availability disaster recovery (HADR) synchronization mode.
At a high level, the steps are:
- Update the Information Store database configuration for HADR
- Create a backup of the Information Store database on the primary server
- Restore the backup on the standby servers
- Update the Information Store database configuration on the standby servers
- Start HADR as standby on the standby servers
- Start HADR as primary on the primary server